Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday!


Today is Carter's 36th birthday. Happy birthday Cart! I don't want to go all sentimental and mushy on you, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention a couple things about my mate. Carter takes good care of our family, he works hard, and hardly ever takes any time for himself. I also admire how hard he serves in his callings. He never misses a meeting or and activity, and makes darn sure we are at the temple often. My mom says Carter knows how to anticipate people's needs. He does. He brings a blanket before I am cold, a glass of water before I am thirsty, a treat for fun, and a hot bath before I ask. He has always treated me with great respect, and is a great example to his sons. One of the best qualities about Carter is he is willing to change, and try to make himself better. He is always looking inward at what he can improve on, and sincerely making an effort to do better. He is humble and submissive to the Spirit. I could take a page out of his book. Carter, thank you for making our lives fuller. better and more meaningful. One homemade pumpkin pie coming right up. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

michellecluff said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!

Woods said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're gettin' up there! Sorry we couldn't be there to wish you a good one.

The Owen Family said...

Happy Birthday!