Tuesday, November 11, 2008

14



That's how many years I have been married today. That is a lot, especially considering that I was only eighteen when I got married. So, I have been married almost as long as I have been single. Wow! Here's the special day we have planned. Carter will go to work, putting out Veteran's Day flags on his way out. I will get up, workout, get the kids up and off to school. Laundry. Go to a school function. Go to the DMV and get a new license (see below. Make dinner, get Court to Young Women's, Jack to scouts, Carter to Young Men's, help Bowie with his homework and get he and Coop to bed. Get older kids to bed and then hopefully kiss my husband before I go to bed. Just like yesterday, but busier. If you want to know how much I love Carter and how glad I am that he chose me as his wife just look below at his birthday post. Here's hoping for a cruise on year fifteen!

6 comments:

Katrine said...

Congratulations Lori! My 15 year anniversary is tomorrow. Our day will be about like yours because we celebrated at a bed and breakfast last weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow Lori! I remember my Mom talking about you giving them a "run for their money" when they were "babysitting" you... I'm thinking that Carter saved the day!

Woods said...

Oh man, I forgot carter's birthday, and now this!! I stink as a sister. I hope you have some time for a kiss and maybe a movie too. I wish I could come see you. I can't wait for you to come see me.

*ALLYSSA* said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! 14 years is sure a long time! :)

Lisa Hartle said...

Happy #!14! Our #16 is Thursday! I hope ours is as romantic as your's - you animal! :0)

three pinkies said...

Happy Anniversary!! Start planning that cruise!