Courtney and Emily
Courtney opening presents
Tianna
Birthday doughnuts
The birthday girl

Courtney thus far is a wonderful teenager (knock on wood). She's very cheerful. kind and helpful. She seriously cracks me up with her quick wit and fun personality. She is constantly serving some mom in the neighborhood by cleaning house, or tending kids. She is in her Beehive presidency and is very dependable and a great missionary. She is and excellent student and loves school, especially Spanish-Muy bueno! She has read over 100 books since school started! What!? Where did we get her? What a wonderful blessing and example she has been to us. I know that Courtney was born with a truly cheerful, obedient and faithful personality, and it is not because of anything we as parents have done. She is one of the finest spirits I know and I am proud (but not bad pride) to be her mother. We Love you Court!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Courtney!! You are the sweetest thing ever....
Okay, how is that possible. Wasn't she just barely born? Anyway, you got a good one-try and send some of that this way please!
Wowee, 13? That is crazy. Happy birthday, Courtney.
And who the heck gets homemade cupcakes AND doughnuts for their birthday and yet remains a mere stick figure? Lucky, lucky girl.
She's such a cutie!! Happy belated b-day Courtney!!
we love courtney! I'd be lying if I said she wasn't my favorite niece... Hope her birthday was great and that she stays the awesome woman she is!!
I can't believe it! I just remember when she was like 5 and I was still in young women's! Tell her happy birthday! And let's be honest-I was definitely not hat beautiful when I was 13!
Hi Court happy Birthday (a month ago) I miss you so much. Come home. I am soooo glad we are friends!!
Post a Comment