
It you have spent much time surfing around blogland you have probably seen some softies. These homemade stuffed dolls and animals are all the rage. Some are uglier than others. There are some pretty funky monsters out there, but people seem to go crazy over them.I found a cute idea for monsters your kids could make here. I found this robot and had to make it for Cooper. I kept it the same colors because I loved them, but next time I make one I think I will change a few things. I always have to have a trial run.
I also bought a pattern for Olive and Archie from this website. I have tried a few different faces and still am not satisfied. I usually give this little doll to my friends who have baby girls.
I wanted to make a softie that a boy would like so I drew up a pattern for this monkey.
I like this guy the best. I usually sew some overall shorts for him to wear. If I had little girls I would definitely have to try my hand at sewing some of this felt food. I think it is adorable.
3 comments:
Darling. Hmmm, I have girls. Lots and lots of girls. (What I'm sayin' is if you get a hankering to try the felt food, you can practice on us--I am so kind to offer, huh?:)
Oh, and we'll be coming through St. George on July 17. Will you be around? We're driving home (ugh). Maybe we could stop and see you and your family.
Those are adorable, to bad I stink at sewing.
I've seen these and thought they were so strange slash funny. Love that you're crafty enough to take it into your own hands!
Post a Comment