January was a slow month and we spent most of it recovering from our Christmas fun!
This little one keeps me company during the day when all the kiddos are in school. I love it and would be lost with out her. What a blessing she has bee in out family!!
Gwennie is loved by everyone and I frequently find her sleeping in each of our kids rooms. She and Cooper play more often together and I love how they interact.
I caught her one morning in the pantry watching the ipad. She isn't allowed to watch without permission. What a sneak!!
Bowen waw chosen as a Horizon Hero Super Star. He is like his dad and doesn't like the spotlight, but he is an amazing student and deserved the recognition.
This is Bowen's last year in elementary school, next year he is off to the middle school. He is the tallest in his class and is looking so grown up! We love our Bowen!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment