For Valentines day we make Cooper's class these awesome doughnuts to hand out.
Cooper wanted to make a minion for his Valentines box. It was relatively easy and turned out adorable!
I'm so grateful for Carter all the time, but most especially when the Pinewood Derby comes around each year!! He and Coop came up with this car and Coop loved it!
Another fun February event was Bowen's 5th grade dance. They were paired up with certain girls and then taught different dances. The parents were invited to come and watch.
If you know our Bowen, he is quiet and shy, so I thought this would be a real struggle for him, but he was amazing! He danced well and made the girls he danced with feel special and important. I was so proud of him!!
Bowen and all his buddies at the dance.
Gwen turned 3 on the 16th. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! All she really wanted was the Mary Poppins movie and a Cinderella cake. So naturally that is what she got!
She wan enamored by the cake. I love how easy small children are to please!
She currently loves to watch Cinderella and tells us every day that uncle Kasey is her prince. Watch out Kasey, your princess is a bit high maintenance.
She was more than excited to open presents this year. She was so fun to watch as she gasped and commented on every gift.
On the 24th we celebrated Jackson's 15th birthday. Can you believe it?? He is literally growing right before out eyes every day.
I thought it would be funny to make him a mustache cake, since I am always after him to shave his newly grown peach fuzz. It was a hit. Carter and I had to go to Kansas City for Carter's work, but my mom and dad made sure he was well take care of. He chose to go to the Ananszi Steak House and loved every minute of it. Jackson always wants us to give him money so he can buy his own cool swag.










No comments:
Post a Comment