We always do our baskets and parties on Saturday, so that we can focus on the Savior on Easter Sunday. The Easter bunny was kind to us.
Here is our little bead head discovering her basket. She just couldn't belive that that much candy was actually hers. She ate and entire Cadburry Cream Egg all at once. She nearly drowned in the gooey goodness.
These kids make the holidays so much fun. I can't imagine life without them.
We made the traditional carrot sugar cookies which we shared with our friends.
The boys enjoyed lots of time outside playing baseball and basetball.

Little miss got a new little back pack which she toted around everywhere. She is looking like a little girl and not a baby in those piggies. On Saturday night one of great frines planned a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt. We had a blast at the park visiting, eating and hunting for eggs. We have THE BEST FRIENDS!
Courtney spent all of Easter Sunday in her bed with kidney stones. She even had a new cute dress to wear. There is always a void when one of our kids is not there.

I am so greatful for this time of year to reflect on the most important event in history. Jesus Christ is the very foundation of my life. Because of him, I can be forgiven of my sins and live with God again. This knowledge has sustained me and given me direction and purpose through the trials I have faced. What a beautiful gift. I know I cannot fully comprehend the magnitude of the Atonement, but I know that through Jesus Christ my most precious possessions, my husband and children, can be mine forever. There is no greater blessing.
4 comments:
Your family is amazing and beautiful as always! I miss you....and I love your darling dress, where can I get me one?
Lots of love, Jamie
You have such a beautiful family!
HEllo HOTTIE family! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!! Can't wait to parttttay down under with you hott babes!!!
Thanks for this list – I’ll be doing that for sure. Thank you so much.
ไฮโล
Post a Comment