What a bunch of good looking kids... How did you do their pictures with that info on them? I did their height and weight and just wrote it down on the inside of their file folders where I save some of their stuff!
I want to know that too! :) They all are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they are, especially Courtney! And I love how Bowen and Cooper both have similar smiles in their photos with their heads tilted the same angle. Cute, cute, CUTE!!
I just pulled my pictures into Photo Shop and put a rectangle shape right over the top with a text box on top of that....Im a newbie at photoshop, so there is prob a better way!
Wow, where does the time go. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. They look amazing! You are going to love every minute with Gwennie I'm sure. I love the info of the kids awesome idea.
Everyone looks too big and old in these pictures. However, I have to admit they are beautiful.
(As the comment "It's just me and Gwennie, pray for me." I know the truth, I'm praying for Gwennie! She'll have her hands full...being home alone with you all day :)
HEllo HOTTIES! Ohhh my! What a hott lookin' clan you got there. ok, thanks for your updates... you are SOOOO fun to read on the blog! What a fun summer you've had, you rockin mama you! Hope all is well in Sunny St. George! Fun Fun updates... Luv them!
6 comments:
What a bunch of good looking kids...
How did you do their pictures with that info on them?
I did their height and weight and just wrote it down on the inside of their file folders where I save some of their stuff!
I want to know that too! :) They all are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they are, especially Courtney! And I love how Bowen and Cooper both have similar smiles in their photos with their heads tilted the same angle. Cute, cute, CUTE!!
I just pulled my pictures into Photo Shop and put a rectangle shape right over the top with a text box on top of that....Im a newbie at photoshop, so there is prob a better way!
Wow, where does the time go. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. They look amazing! You are going to love every minute with Gwennie I'm sure. I love the info of the kids awesome idea.
Everyone looks too big and old in these pictures. However, I have to admit they are beautiful.
(As the comment "It's just me and Gwennie, pray for me." I know the truth, I'm praying for Gwennie! She'll have her hands full...being home alone with you all day :)
HEllo HOTTIES! Ohhh my! What a hott lookin' clan you got there. ok, thanks for your updates... you are SOOOO fun to read on the blog! What a fun summer you've had, you rockin mama you! Hope all is well in Sunny St. George! Fun Fun updates... Luv them!
Post a Comment