Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fun in the Florida Sun

Carter worked hard all last year to get us qualified for this trip, and boy was it worth it. Here is a quick run down of our fun in the Florida sun. I was terrible at taking pictures during this trip, so you'll just have to take my word for how amazing it was.

This is where we stayed. Wow is all I can say. Nightly turn down service, robes, slippers, chocolates on the pillows, anything you could possibly want or need. Boy did we feel spoiled.


The hotel was spectacular and it was located right in the middle of all things Disney.



After a long day of travel, we arrived in our room to find this waiting for us. It was just the beginning of all the fun surprises we would find each night.



The first day Carter golfed and golfed. His team took third place and he had a great time.



While Cart golfed I had a massage and a facial. UMMM yeah. More please. This was THE fanciest spa I have ever been in. Hands down. I am now making all my kids call me Mrs. Cluff whenever they need anything. It's awesome.



The rest of the day for me was spent by the pool with some of the great girls from our agency. Seriously the very best part of these trips is hanging out with all the couples for the Whittenburg Agency. We LOVE every single one of them.


The next day we visited Epcot.


These girls are crazy and full of never ending energy. Love them.


These are the leaders of the band. Suz and Mike. They are THE funnest and the best. They do a lot for us and we love them to pieces.



Lou and Layth, our Epcot companions. If you want to laugh till you cry, sit by Lou.


The next day we went to Universal Studios. We have never been there so we were excited to check it out without kids.




Harry Potter Land was first on the list. I'm not a huge Harry fan, but I have to admit it was amazing. It felt like you were in the movie, butterbeer and all.


This is Hogwarts castle, the ride is amazing!


The HULK rattled my brain, along with the Rock n Roller Coaster and a few water rides. All in all we really like Universal, and we know our kids would LOVE it especially the older ones.



Here are a few random shots of Erika and Megan telling a story with their meaningful poses. I will let you figure out the message by yourself.



This girl makes me giggle all day long. I am missing pictures of some more of our favorite couples. I just got tired of lugging the camera all over. Every night we were treated to a fancy schmancy dinner with a bajillion courses and even more silverware. Awesome.


The next day we relaxed by the pool all day. Frozen grapes, cold towels, lunch by the pool. Boy was it hard to rip ourselves away. We were pampered beyond belief. It was a BLAST!!! A HUGE shout out to my mom and dad who put their lives on hold for five days to make this trip possible. Because with five kids EVERY trip is impossible. My kids had a blast and were even sad to see us come home. My mom and dad are the most fantastic grandparents and parents. Thank you so much mom and dad.



The biggest thanks to this guy who made it all possible with his hard work and perseverance. I love him more than words can say. He makes me feel more special than all the fancy trips in the world. Love you Cart.

2 comments:

erika said...

amazing recap of a great trip. my personal favorite is the close-up of megs. i am chuckling by myself right now. only a member of TB (you get it) could pull that off.

can't wait for the next trip!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow--looks like an amazing once in a lifetime trip! Well....hopefully you will be able to go again. :) Shout out to Carter for working so hard, and to you Lori for supporting him while we works. Sometimes being the stay-at-home mom deserves just as much praise. :) I didn't know Layth Christofferson and Carter work together--fun!