Jackson turned 13 on Feruary 24th, right after we returned from Kansas City. His birthay was pretty uneventful since he used ALL his birthay money combined to buy the new Kobe shoes. This I will never understand, but the boy loves his shoes. I did try to round up some Celtic looking baloons and cupcakes, and Carter and I took him to his favorite restaurant for dinner. He originally asked for tickets to teh Celtic vs. Jazz game, but I sucessfully managed to talk him out of that....whew (it was going to be expensive!). Amazingly, a member of our bishopbric called the Sunday before the game and said they happened to have and extra ticket, and would Jackson like to go? Are you kidding me? The kid is more than lucky! He got an all expense paid trip to see his favorite team (the Celtics) play the Jazz (also a favorite)! He had such a great time. What a way to top of a wonderful birthday.Jackson, you are the fire in our family. You make everything fun and exciting. You love your mom and you take good care of me, you treat me with kindness and respect. When carter is out of town, Jackson steps up and takes on the resposibilites of the house. Jackson works hard, and he is dedcated to whatever he takes on. He spends all his free time working on his basketball game, and boy is he getting good. He just made the school team. Whatever Jackson does, he does very well, school, piano, church, scouting and sports. One of the best things about Jack is his sense of humor....the kids is a hoot! I would rather be with him than just about anyone else! We love you jack and we couldn't be prouder of you! Happy thirteenth!



5 comments:
I also LOVE Jackson so much! Jack, please don't ever change.....I think you're perfect the way you are! West and G completely agree! I love you buddy. Love aunt ash
Sweet shoes Jack! It looks like you had a great birthday. We miss you a ton and couldn't agree more with Lori on what an amazing person Jackson is. We love you!
Jackson is getting closer and closer to the age where he can marry Tianna! Lol She says she is still waiting for him! He is such a cute kid and I'm sure a great kid too!
Give him a squeeze from me. Love that kid!
I can't believe my little Jackson is 13. Where have the last 10 years gone since he was my first student, and yes it is all about the Nikes! Yay for the b-ball team and I miss you guys too. We almost went to Vegas for Spring break and of course would have stopped in to see you, but alas we are pretending we are out of town and doing fun things around these parts...somehow the kids aren't so excited about my plans to hike the Y and go to an art exhibit at BYU. When I mentioned the Zoo, people just thought I was kidding. Oh well, I'm sure they will enjoy once we are having the big fun!
Post a Comment