AAAAAAHHHHHHH! HOORAY! That is so awesome! How are you? I hope you feeling okay. How far along are you? That is such a cute way to announce! love you guys. Congratulations!
Aww! You're pregnant?! Holy cow-we're pregnant together, and our babies are due like a week apart! How fun! We'll have to exchange prego stories. So how are you feeling? If crapy, yes call me! :)
Congratulations! In a previous post when you said you hadn't been feeling well since June I wondered if that was a possibility! I hope you get feeling better, and again, Congratulations!!!
15 comments:
Congratulations!!
WHAT?! Congrats. I love the announcement. I had to think about it for a minute. :)
Aaaaaaa!!! WHAHOOOOO! How exciting! Congrats! Another adorable Cluff!
Congratulations!!!
That is WAY exciting. We are so happy for you!
That is a clever announcement. So descriptive of you.
WHAT? That is awesome... I bet Courtney is hoping for a sister?
Yay! Congratulations-how fun that you and Jackie will have them so close.
Congratulations! This is so exciting!!
Congratulations Lori!
Whew! The word is out and I don't have to worry about ruining anymore surprises! We are so excited for another Cluff grandchild!
What exciting news! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants more details. I hope you are feeling okay. Congrats!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! HOORAY! That is so awesome! How are you? I hope you feeling okay. How far along are you? That is such a cute way to announce! love you guys. Congratulations!
Aww! You're pregnant?! Holy cow-we're pregnant together, and our babies are due like a week apart! How fun! We'll have to exchange prego stories. So how are you feeling? If crapy, yes call me! :)
Congratulations! In a previous post when you said you hadn't been feeling well since June I wondered if that was a possibility! I hope you get feeling better, and again, Congratulations!!!
So exciting! Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment