Thursday, May 7, 2009

Favorite Craft





This is one of the most useful and fun crafts I have made. I made these towel bags about five years ago after seeing them in a Martha Stewert Magazine. I know, I know, Martha makes me gag most of the time too, but these are awesome if you swim a lot like we do. When you open these up there are pockets sewn into the bottom where my kids keep their goggles, and sunscreen and a little snack bar money. They can even put their swimsuits in a pocket if they want to change at the pool. My kids have used and abused these towels, I might even make some more this year. Go here for a tutorial.

1 comment:

Bowen Family said...

I love this idea. I do wish we were able to swim enough to need these. I think I might make them anyway!