Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bye Bye Basketball

Whew! Basketball season is officially over. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy watching my boys play, but several months of two games each Saturday can get to anyone. The boys really enjoyed playing this year. This is an action shot of Jackson. He did really good this year. His team only lost one game.
Jackson made his own fashinon statement this year with his socks.
This was Bowen's first year, so Carter coached his team. It is getting harder for him to find the time to coach so it was fun for them both. Since it was the last game of the season we made giant basketball sugar cookies for each of the boys with their names on them. They loved them!

Bowen is right under the basket. He loves playing defense.

As a mom of three active boys I know I will have to resign myself to the fact that I will spend all of my evenings and Saturdays on the sidelines, but I don't mind.....I love concession food!

No comments: