Our SUPER Cooper turned EIGHT! Can you even stand it? EIGHT! I will always consider this kid my baby. He was my baby for so long and we have always had a special bond. This kid is a charmer. Where ever he goes he is loved. He makes us laugh and he is happy, happy, happy. Happy all of the time! He is funny, he has mad dancing skills and a killer laugh. If you can't tell, I. adore. him. His actual birthday was a low key one, because his baptism was the next week and we were saving up all the partying for that day.
Carter and I took Coop to his place of choice for dinner. Outback. Thank you Cooper.
He chose and Ipod for his gift which was another reason his birthday was so low key.
And of course one of my kids would request a Dairy Queen ice cream cake instead of a homemade cake. Go figure. We chose a monster because it was almost Halloween.
Our birthday tradition: Favorite cereal for breakfast. Candy bar in a box....Reeses Puffs.
Happy birthday to you Cooper. We love you, you are such a great part of our family. We are so grateful to Heavenly Father for letting us have you!





1 comment:
I am so bad at checkin blogs since I haven't updated mine....I love Coopers pictures at the temple they are so awesome! I love all the pictures of your plunkett booth and the ones of everyone at the Labor pancake breakfast. You are great at pictures! I can't believe how big everyone is getting. It makes me a little sad and makes me miss you guys!
Post a Comment