Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Day Of School 2012

Another summer has come and gone. I hate sending my kids back to school. I love having them home during the summer. I guess all good things must come to an end.Here are the obligatory first day of school pictures.


Jackson started ninth grade. I can't believe it, next year it will be the high school for him! He is growing, growing, growing, and his voice is a deep as can be! Every time he talks it shocks me.


This will be Bowen's last year in elementary school. He will be on to the intermediate school next year. So sad! He is very smart and so even tempered.




This kid is in 2nd grade. He is a hoot and keeps us and his school class in stitches. He is quite the ladies man.

This will be the last year that they walk to school together. Boo!


Lots of changes in store for this beauty. She is a senior!! YIKES!! She is already applying for college. I'm freaking out. She is the greatest! She is the editor of the school paper, in the ballroom club, and is as funny as can be. We adore this girl!


Poor little Gwennie all alone with mom. Actually she loves it and I love it too! just me and my pal. We are going to be just fine....right Gwen? Here's to another successful and busy school year!

2 comments:

michellecluff said...

i love your kids. all of them.

Meridith said...

Such great, cute kids. Wish we got to see 'em more often!