Okay Lori those are hilarious. Where in the world did you find them?
I'd totally go for the mobile cupcake van!! Too funny!
That's a tough one but I think I'd go for the camper! It looks a lot nicer!
I can't resist to remind you that it was my idea for you to peddle cupcakes via a van. You thought I was a little off my rocker.
The cupcake van for sure! How funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay Lori those are hilarious. Where in the world did you find them?
I'd totally go for the mobile cupcake van!! Too funny!
That's a tough one but I think I'd go for the camper! It looks a lot nicer!
I can't resist to remind you that it was my idea for you to peddle cupcakes via a van. You thought I was a little off my rocker.
The cupcake van for sure! How funny!
Post a Comment